Anorak in polyester mesh reflective fabric, wind and water resistant.
The NO_S11_1A jacket features two side pockets closed via waterproof zips and one chest pocket closed via waterproof zip.
One large pouch pocket is featured on front, closing via Velcro strap.
The hood (which features a high stance collar closed via Waterproof zip and is adjustable via drawstrings) features a secondary hood (also adjustable) which can be removed or worn both on the inside or the outside of the main hood.
Patch elbows. Cuffs and waist adjustable via Velcro straps.
The Anorak features two long underarm Waterproof zips on both sides of the garment to make it more comfortable to wear / remove.
Removable Plurimus Logo which can be applied on the outside or the inside of the NO_S11_1A.
Colour_ Lunar Grey
Fabric _ Polyester mesh reflective
Limited edition of 99 individually numbered pieces, entirely made in Italy.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
The Plurimus NO_S11_1A is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 130 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 425 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start May 10 2019 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 295 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
|measurements in cms||chest||length||sleeve|
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
PAYMENTS - Payments are accepted through Paypal’s secure online system. all major credit cards and debit cards, as well as Paypal direct payments, are accepted.
SHIPPING - Shipping to all EU countries is included in the price for orders of 200 € or above. all items will be sent via DHL Express Delivery signed for from Italy
(please allow 3 working days for delivery) or Priority Post (T-shirts and Polo-shirts _ please allow 5-7 working days for delivery).
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE EU - When making a purchase from outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exact shipping rate. all items will be shipped via EMS signed for from Italy.
RETURNS - All Plurimus garments are made to order, therefore please make sure to check description of the garment and size chart before ordering.
For any doubt/question please contact us at email@example.com . We will do our best to exchange size when possible.
If that is not possible, returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
The customer is responsible for all expenses incurred through returning the goods, where the delivered item corresponds to the ordered item otherwise, return postage is free of charge.
Please, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding with the shipping.
International customers should return items to us using their local postal service or a courier. Make sure that your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined above
via Roma 9/E
40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO)
Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post.
We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
MAINTENANCE OF THE GARMENT - Plurimus garments are made of wind and waterproof waxed cotton and therefore they should not washed in a conventional way. Do not use hot water, detergents or soap, avoid dry cleaning and machine washing. Use a sponge and cold water to remove dirt when necessary.
All Pictures courtesy of Gianni Mazzotta http://www.giannimazzotta.it/
except NO_S01 Pictures courtesy of Elisa Bonura email@example.com