PLURIMUS DNA JACKET
Hooded jacket in waxed cotton, wind and water resistant.
The S12 Jacket features two large pockets on the front, which close via double-way waterproof zips.
The NO_S12_1A jacket also features two chest pockets also closed via waterproof zips. Two inner pockets closed via Velcro make the Jacket a 6-pocket-garment.
The Jacket is closed via a double-way waterproof zip on the front.
The hood (which features a high stance collar closed via Waterproof zip and is adjustable via drawstrings) features a secondary hood (also adjustable) which can be removed or worn both on the inside or the outside of the main hood.
Patch elbows. Adjustable cuffs and waist.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
Color: Jungle Camo
Made in Italy
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
The Plurimus NO_S12_1A is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 120 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 395 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start July 15 2019 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 275 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
|measurements in cms||chest||length||sleeve|
PRICE (30% deposit)
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
PAYMENTS - Payments are accepted through Paypal’s secure online system. all major credit cards and debit cards, as well as Paypal direct payments, are accepted.
SHIPPING - Shipping to all EU countries is included in the price for orders of 200 € or above. all items will be sent via DHL Express Delivery signed for from Italy
(please allow 3 working days for delivery) or Priority Post (T-shirts and Polo-shirts _ please allow 5-7 working days for delivery).
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE EU - When making a purchase from outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exact shipping rate. all items will be shipped via EMS signed for from Italy.
RETURNS - Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order. Returned items must be unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition. Please, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com before proceeding with the shipping. International customers should return items to us using their local postal service or a courier. make sure that your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined above
via Roma 9/E
40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO)
Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
MAINTENANCE OF THE GARMENT - Plurimus garments are made of wind and waterproof waxed cotton and therefore they should not washed in a conventional way. Do not use hot water, detergents or soap, avoid dry cleaning and machine washing. Use a sponge and cold water to remove dirt when necessary.
All Pictures courtesy of Gianni Mazzotta http://www.giannimazzotta.it/
except NO_S01 Pictures courtesy of Elisa Bonura firstname.lastname@example.org