FRACTALIS REFLECTIVE DOWN JACKET
Plurimus Down Jacket in Mesh Reflective Polyester (Outer Shell) and super-light Micro-Ripstop Nylon (Inner) with crinkle effect, 90/10 goose down padding ensuring maximum insulation and lightness at the same time.
Wind and water resistant.
Removable hood adjustable via drawstrings with collar closed via Velcro.
Removable secondary hood in reflective polyester which can be worn inside or outside the main hood. Removable sleeves via waterproof zips.
Two upper pockets closed via waterproof zips, one covered by flap.
Two lower pockets closed via waterproof zips. Drawstrings at hem.
Neoprene cuffs with thumb openings, which can also be used as standard cuffs once folded up.
The NO_S13_1A can be used by itself as a jacket or as a Vest.
The NO_S13_1A is conceived to be worn as an outer piece but also to interact as a vest / inner with other Plurimus garments.
Closed via a double way waterproof zip.
Removable Plurimus Logo.
Color _ Graphite Grey _ 43
Outer Shell _Polyester Mesh Reflective
Inner_Micro Ripstop Nylon
Padding_Goose Down 90/10
Made in Italy
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
Plurimus NO_S13_1A is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 145 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 495 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start October 10 2019 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 350 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com
|measurements in cms||chest||length||sleeve|
PRICE (30% DEPOSIT)
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
PAYMENTS - Payments are accepted through Paypal’s secure online system. all major credit cards and debit cards, as well as Paypal direct payments, are accepted.
SHIPPING - Shipping to all EU countries is included in the price for orders of 200 € or above. all items will be sent via DHL Express Delivery signed for from Italy
(please allow 3 working days for delivery) or Priority Post (T-shirts and Polo-shirts _ please allow 5-7 working days for delivery).
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE EU - When making a purchase from outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exact shipping rate. all items will be shipped via EMS signed for from Italy.
RETURNS - Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order. Returned items must be unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition. Please, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com before proceeding with the shipping. International customers should return items to us using their local postal service or a courier. make sure that your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined above
via Roma 9/E
40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO)
Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
MAINTENANCE OF THE GARMENT - Plurimus garments are made of wind and waterproof waxed cotton and therefore they should not washed in a conventional way. Do not use hot water, detergents or soap, avoid dry cleaning and machine washing. Use a sponge and cold water to remove dirt when necessary.
All Pictures courtesy of Gianni Mazzotta http://www.giannimazzotta.it/
except NO_S01 Pictures courtesy of Elisa Bonura firstname.lastname@example.org