NO_S14

PLURIMUS NO_S14

Hooded jacket with Outer Shell in Polyurethane composite,
extremely wind and water resistant.
The S14 Jacket features two large double entrance pockets
on the front, which close via double-way waterproof zips.
The NO_S14_1A jacket also features two hidden chest pockets covered by Velcro flaps and closed via waterproof zips.
Two inner pockets closed via Velcro make the Jacket a 6-pocket-garment. The Jacket is closed via a double-way waterproof zip on the front. The hood (which features a high stance collar closed via waterproof zip and is adjustable via drawstrings) features a secondary hood (also adjustable) which can be removed or worn both on the inside or the outside of the main hood. The secondary hood is made of a seven denier super-light mesh hydrophilic membrane which absorbs light during the day and releases it in the dark. The Plurimus NO_S14 Jacket also features a removable harness closed via Velcro which can be used to carry the jacket on the back. The inner loops used to attach the harness can also be used to attach a Plurimus inner to the jacket. Patch elbows. Adjustable cuffs and waist.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
Color: Matt Glass Grey
Weight : Medium Weight
Made in Italy

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING

The Plurimus NO_S14 is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 150 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 475 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start June 15 2020 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 325 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at info@plurimus.it

measurements in cms chest length sleeve
 NO_S14  S 54 67 49
M 57 68 49,5
L 60 69 49,5
XL 63 71 50
XXL 66 72 50,5
XXXL 69 72 51

PRICE (30% deposit)

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: