NO_S15_1A

Hooded jacket in Dark Grey / Multishade Reflective polyester fabric, wind and water resistant.
The Jacket is Dark Grey in normal light conditions, and turns to a Multishade Reflective when hit directly by light.
The S15_1A Jacket is a 10-pocket-garment featuring two large double entrance pockets on the front, which close via Velcro (front) and waterproof zips (side). It also features two detachable (via Velcro) pockets closed via zips which can be attached to the jacket for extra storage capacity and two hidden upper chest pockets covered by Velcro flaps and closed via waterproof zips. Two lower inner pockets closed via Velcro are also present.
The S15_1A  is closed via a double-way waterproof zip on the front. The hood (which features a high stance collar closed via waterproof zip and is adjustable via drawstrings) features a secondary hood (also adjustable) which can be removed or worn both on the inside or the outside of the main hood. The secondary hood is made of a seven denier super-light mesh hydrophilic membrane which absorbs light during the day and releases it in the dark. The Plurimus NO_S15_1A Jacket also features inner loops which can be used to attach the Plurimus NO_S15_1C goose down inner to the jacket. Patch elbows. Adjustable cuffs and waist.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
Color: Dark Grey / Multishade Reflective.
Weight : Medium Weight 300 grams Polyester reflective
Limited edition of 99 pieces individually numbered
Made in Italy

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING

The Plurimus NO_S15 is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 individually numbered pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 160 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 535 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start October 20 2020 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 375 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at info@plurimus.it

measurements in cms chest length sleeve
NO_S15_1A S 54 70 49
M 57 71 49,5
L 60 71,5 49,5
XL 63 75,5 50
XXL 66 76 50,5
XXXL 69 76,5 51

PRICE (30% deposit)

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: