Wind and Water-resistant four-pocket Short Parka in waxed cotton 340 grams.
The SOC_1A Parka is conceived to ensure maximum protection in harsh climates,
it features two large lower pockets closed via Velcro and two chest pockets closed via zips. Two large inner pockets, adjustable cuffs via Velcro straps and adjustable waist via drawstrings. The 1A is closed via Waterproof double zip and Velcro. Elbow patches. The Parka hood, of military inspiration, is adjustable via drawstrings and closed via zip (high stance collar). Removable Faux Fur which is compatible / exchangeable with the ones from past Plurimus releases.
Plurimus and Our Culture Logos that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
Colour: NORTHLANDER MIMETICO _ Camouflage pattern which was specially developed, both in the design and colours, by Our Culture.
PLEASE NOTICE : the NL_RL_1C Goose Down Inner is not included with the 1A Short Parka but needs to be ordered separetely, if required.
It has been sensibly improved in a few ways,specifically in terms of weight, resistance and texture. Its colors are also more “deep” compared to the ones of the first release.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
The Plurimus NL_RL_1A Short Parka is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 150 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 495 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start January 15 2020 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 345 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Made in Italy
|measurements in cms||chest||length||sleeve|
PRICE (30% DEPOSIT)
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
PAYMENTS - Payments are accepted through Paypal’s secure online system. all major credit cards and debit cards, as well as Paypal direct payments, are accepted.
SHIPPING - Shipping to all EU countries is included in the price for orders of 200 € or above. all items will be sent via DHL Express Delivery signed for from Italy
(please allow 3 working days for delivery) or Priority Post (T-shirts and Polo-shirts _ please allow 5-7 working days for delivery).
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE EU - When making a purchase from outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com for exact shipping rate. all items will be shipped via EMS signed for from Italy.
RETURNS - All Plurimus garments are made to order, therefore please make sure to check description of the garment and size chart before ordering.
For any doubt/question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will do our best to exchange size when possible.
If that is not possible, returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
The customer is responsible for all expenses incurred through returning the goods, where the delivered item corresponds to the ordered item otherwise, return postage is free of charge.
Please, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com before proceeding with the shipping.
International customers should return items to us using their local postal service or a courier. Make sure that your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined above
via Roma 9/E
40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO)
Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post.
We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
MAINTENANCE OF THE GARMENT - Plurimus garments are made of wind and waterproof waxed cotton and therefore they should not washed in a conventional way. Do not use hot water, detergents or soap, avoid dry cleaning and machine washing. Use a sponge and cold water to remove dirt when necessary.
All Pictures courtesy of Gianni Mazzotta http://www.giannimazzotta.it/
except NO_S01 Pictures courtesy of Elisa Bonura firstname.lastname@example.org