Out of Stock


Wind and water-resistant Field Jacket in 36% PA Tactel / 64% Cotton mix with Reflective Polyester inserts.
The NO_S16_1A features two chest pockets closed via Velcro, two large lower pockets (with side entrance) also closed via Velcro and a fold-away hood (adjustable via drawstrings) with reflective polyester insert which can be folded in the stand-up collar (closed via waterproof zip).
The upper left chest pocket is actually a double pocket, closing via Velcro and via waterproof zip (conceived as a Phone pocket) on a Reflective Polyester panel.
Two inner lower pockets closed via Velcro are also present.
A large utility pocket, which is conceived to carry various objects and closes via two waterproof zips, is present on the lower back making the Jacket an 11-pocket garment.
The NO_S16_1A closes via a double way T8 waterproof zip and fit is adjustable via drawstrings at waist. Cuffs are adjustable via Velcro.
The Plurimus NO_S16_1A Jacket also features inner loops which can be used to attach the Plurimus NO_S16_1C goose down inner to the jacket (last image in gallery).
Patch elbows in Reflective Polyester.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
Color: Rock Ridge Grey / Multishade Reflective.
Weight : Medium Weight 210 grams per meter, Fabric features a slightly velvety feel and writing properties.
Limited edition of 99 pieces individually numbered
Made in Italy


The Plurimus NO_S16 is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 individually numbered pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 160 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 545 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start March 1 2021 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 385 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Please make sure to read the “Terms” section of the website before placing your order.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at

measurements in cms chest length sleeve
NO_S16_1A S 53 74 48
M 56 74,5 48,2
L 59 74,5 48,5
XL 62 75 48,7
XXL 65 75,5 49
XXXL 68 75,5 49,2

PRICE (30% deposit)
Italian VAT deducted at checkout for non-EU customers.


SKU: N/A Category: