NO_S16_1C INNER JACKET

REVERSIBLE GOOSE DOWN INNER

Water and wind resistant Reversible Hooded Vest/Inner in soft Polyester fabric with 90/10 goose down padding ensuring maximum insulation and lightness at the same time.
The NO_S16_1C, which closes via reversible zip, features two applied front pockets in Dark Grey / Multishade Reflective polyester fabric closed via waterproof zips.
The Vest also features a Yoke in Dark Grey / Multishade Reflective Polyester fabric.
Two applied pockets closed via waterproof zips are also present on the Reverse side.
Detachable hood (via zip).
The NO_S16_1C can be worn as a inner for the Plurimus NO_S16_1A Jacket (last image in gallery), as a vest and it is also compatible with other Plurimus outerwear pieces.
Removable Plurimus Logo which can be worn on the outer or the on the inner of the garment.
Color: Cement Grey / Burnt Orange / Multishade Reflective.
Weight : Light Weight 110 grams per meter.
Limited edition of 99 pieces individually numbered
Made in Italy

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING

The Plurimus NO_S16 is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 individually numbered pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 95 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 295 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start March 1 2021 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 200 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Please make sure to read the “Terms” section of the website before placing your order.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at info@plurimus.it

measurements in cms chest length
NO_S16_1C S 52 65
M 55 66
L 58 67
XL 61 68
XXL 64 68,2
XXXL 67 68,5

 

Italian VAT deducted at checkout for non-EU customers.

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: