Wind and water-resistant reversible Short Parka in Oxide Fabric,
a double-face, resinated ripstop nylon characterized by a marked crinkle effect which gradually softens with time and use.
The NO_S17_1A features two slanted chest pockets closed via Velcro, two large lower pockets also closed via Velcro and
an adjustable hood (via drawstrings) with a secondary reflective polyester net hood which can be removed and worn on the outside.
The NO_S17_1A is a fully reversible garment featuring two slanted chest pockets closing via zip and two lower pockets closing via zip.
A removable harness closed via Velcro which can be used to carry the jacket on the back is also present.
The Parka closes via a double way T8 waterproof zip and fit is adjustable via drawstrings at waist.
Cuffs are adjustable via Velcro.
The Plurimus NO_S17_1A Jacket features inner loops which can be used to attach different Plurimus linings to the jacket.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on both sides of the Jacket.
Color: Metal Bronze  / Army Green.
Fabric: the Oxide Ripstop Nylon took more than one year of development and testing before this final version could be eventually obtained. It is characterized by a stiff hand-feel and a marked crinkle effect  which gradually softens over time and use of the garment.
Weight : Medium-Light Weight / 190 grams per meter.
Limited edition of 99 pieces individually numbered
Made in Italy


The Plurimus NO_S17 is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 individually numbered pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 190 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 575 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start May 25 2021 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 %
( € 385 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Please make sure to read the “Terms” section of the website before placing your order.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small quantities and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at

measurements in cms chest length sleeve
NO_S17_1A S 54,5 76 48
M 57 76,5 48,2
L 59,5 77 48,5
XL 62,5 77,5 48,7
XXL 65,5 78,5 49
XXXL 69 79 49,2

PRICE (30% deposit)
Italian VAT deducted at checkout for non-EU customers.

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: