NO_S18_1A LUX JACKET

Hooded jacket in Cotton/PA Tactel/Polyurethane mix, wind and water resistant.
The Plurimus Lux Jacket is characterized by a seven denier super-light mesh hydrophilic membrane insert which absorbs sunlight during the day and releases it in dark environments.
The S18 Jacket features two applied lower pockets on the front – which close via waterproof zips – and two chest pockets also closed via waterproof zips.
The upper chest pockets are double pockets, closing via Velcro and via waterproof zip (conceived as a Phone pockets).
Two inner pockets closed via Velcro make the Jacket a 8-pocket-garment.
The Jacket is closed via a double-way waterproof zip on the front.
The hood features a high stance collar and closes via Waterproof zip and is adjustable via drawstrings.
The Plurimus Lux Jacket also features a removable harness closed via Velcro which can be used to carry the jacket on the back.
The inner loops used to attach the harness can also be used to attach different Plurimus inners to the jacket.
Patch elbows. Adjustable cuffs and waist.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
Color: Off White
Weight : Medium Weight 220 g/meter
Made in Italy

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING

The Plurimus NO_S18_1A is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 190 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 565 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start July 20 2021 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 375 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Please make sure to read the “Terms” section of the website before placing your order.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at info@plurimus.it

measurements in cms chest length sleeve
 NO_S18_1A  S 54 68 49
M 57,5 69 49,5
L 61,5 69 49,5
XL 64 72 50
XXL 67 72 50,5
XXXL 70 72 51

Italian VAT deducted at checkout for non-EU customers.
PRICE (30% deposit)

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: