Overshirt / Jacket in research composite Fabric,
wind and water resistant, intended for everyday use.
Panels in Reflective Squid Fabric at collar, hem and patch elbows.
The Plurimus NO_S19 features five pockets on the front – which close via waterproof zips.
The left chest pocket is a double pocket, which closes via Velcro and via waterproof zip (conceived as a Phone pocket).
One inner pockets closed via Velcro makes the Jacket
a 6-pocket-garment.
The Jacket is closed via a double-way waterproof zip on the front.
The S19 features inner loops which can be used to attach different Plurimus inner vests to the jacket.
Patch elbows. Adjustable cuffs and waist via Velcro straps.
Removable Neck Strap on Collar which can be worn up or down.
Removable Plurimus Logo that can be worn on the outer or on the inner of the Jacket.
The composite Fabric used on the S19 is characterized by a soft hand-feel and by an inner membrane which makes the Overshirt / Jacket extremely comfortable to wear.
The outer side of the Fabric is characterized by marking / writing properties, heating the fabric (or washing the jacket at 30°) will remove the marks and bring the fabric to its original appearance.
Color: Dark Green
Weight : Light / Medium Weight at 220 g/meter
Composition : PU 52% CO 22% VI 11% PL 15%
Made in Italy


The Plurimus NO_S19_1A is entirely manufactured in Italy in a limited edition of 99 pieces only, which are available on pre-order and manufactured on demand, therefore a non-refundable deposit of 30% ( € 120 ) on the full price of the garment ( € 395 ) is required to confirm the order. Delivery is expected to start October 18 2021 and updates on production progress will be sent via e-mail. Payment of the remaining 70 % ( € 275 ) will be requested before garments are ready to ship.
Please make sure to read the “Terms” section of the website before placing your order.
Plurimus garments are entirely manufactured in Italy in small volumes and availability is subject to expire at any time.
For any further question please do not hesitate to e-mail us at

measurements in cms chest length sleeve
NO_S19_1A_35 S 55 68 49
M 58 69 49,5
L 61 69 50
XL 64 73 50
XXL 67 73 50,5
XXXL 70 73 51

Italian VAT deducted at checkout for non-EU customers.
PRICE (30% deposit)

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: